Understanding Sexual Dysfunction in Men
According to the WHO, the sexual health of an individual relates to their physical, mental and social well-being in connection with their sexuality. Sexual health is important for both men and women. It is this that lays the foundation of a healthy relationship and improves quality of life. However, when men, who are stereotypically expected to lead in any sexual act, suffer from sexual dysfunction, their world could turn upside down, severely affecting their intimate relationships. It thus becomes necessary to openly discuss these issues with their partner and seek help.
Reviews of natural male enhancement products indicate that other than increasing penis size, the herbal ingredients work to improve male sexual health as well. Learn more about penis enlargement pills on https://www.leadingmaleenhancement.com and review sites like http://www.menshealthdigest.org/.
What is Sexual Function?
When a man is sexually stimulated, either through physical contact or mentally, it leads to sexual arousal, which in turn leads to an erection and ultimately an orgasm. These physiological responses to sexual stimulation are explained in a four-stage sexual response cycle, first proposed in 1966 by William H. Masters and Virginia E. Johnson, in their book Human Sexual Response. The male body reacts in a different way in the four different stages of the sexual response cycle, which includes sexual desire, erection, orgasm and ejaculation, known as his sexual function. However, when there is sexual dysfunction, there is a lack of coordination between hormones and neurological pathways, along with integrity amongst blood vessels, nerves and the penis, required for having and maintaining an erection.
Types of Sexual Dysfunction
- Low libido: Also known as lack of sexual desire, low libido is common in men with low testosterone levels and those who are not attracted to their female partner at all. Alcohol and drug consumption, as well as smoking, are found to be contributing factors in lowering sex drive.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Occurring as a result of obesity, high blood pressure and cholesterol, smoking, diabetes and prostate cancer treatment, erectile dysfunction (ED) is a sexual dysfunction where the man is unable to acquire or maintain an erection to satisfy his partner. Men require blood to rush to the penile chamber in order to get and hold an erection. Fortunately, there are numerous erectile dysfunction supplements locking the blood in the penile region to help with better quality and longer lasting erections.
- Premature Ejaculation: Affecting approximately 20% to 30% of all men, premature ejaculation happens when the ejaculation of semen during sexual intercourse takes place before or immediately after penetration, which can cause significant distress in a couple’s sex life.
- Orgasmic Disorder: This is the persistent or recurrent inability to reach an orgasm, despite lengthy sexual contact and sexual stimulation.
Top Male Enhancement Pills Can Help
- Maxis10: Using 100% natural herbal ingredients, Maxis10 is proven to provide harder and more satisfying erections, while providing more intense orgasms and increasing sexual desire.
- PHGH: One of the best male enlargement products, PHGH utilizes an adult star’s “pure and untainted” formula to improve penis size, hardness and strength.
- EnhanceRx: The ingredients used in Enhance Rx, such as Tribulus Terrestris, horny goat weed or epimedium, are clinically proven to improve sexual performance.
All the above mentioned male enhancement pills will give you value for money results and are a natural way to deal with male problems.
The Top 10 Male Enhancement Products of 2019
Overall Success Rate 94.0% Product Quality Consumer Satisfaction Immediate Results Long Term Results Clinically Proven Ingredients Less Side effects Company Refund Policy Customer Care Overall Score Pills Per Bottle 60 Price Per Bottle $49.95 Best Price $24.97 - $49.95
Overall Success Rate 93.0% Product Quality Consumer Satisfaction Immediate Results Long Term Results Clinically Proven Ingredients Less Side effects Company Refund Policy Customer Care Overall Score
Overall Success Rate 84.2% Product Quality Consumer Satisfaction Immediate Results Long Term Results Clinically Proven Ingredients Less Side effects Company Refund Policy Customer Care Overall Score
Overall Success Rate 82.2% Product Quality Consumer Satisfaction Immediate Results Long Term Results Clinically Proven Ingredients Less Side effects Company Refund Policy Customer Care Overall Score